Saturday, March 8, 2008

Ugh grocery shopping

I hate grocery shopping. I mean I like buying stuff but I hate that its so expensive! For two people, we spend around $80 a week...doesn't that seem like a lot or is it just me? Ok so we didn't really need ice cream or chocolate silk coffee or cake mix, but that stuff makes me happy and easier to live with! :)
So I'm not really a big fan of those "Get-Paid-To" sites because I really think most of them are scams. But I have been using ThisSiteIsForReal.com, and I did get a check last month for about $50! Which helps out with the grocery spending ;) So I guess that is a good thing. But its definitely a lot harder being a full time college student and living on my own (well with my boyfriend) than I thought. It's hard to keep the fun going when we have more responsibilities. We're working on that though...

P.S. Yuck - I hate snow:(