Sunday, February 3, 2008

Maybe I am jaded, or I'm mean or I am blind

Well. My name is Caitlin. I'm eighteen, I go to community college for god knows what.
I like people. I like to smile. I dream a lot. I drink a ton of coffee.
I play video games. I like to argue. I pretend to be brave when in reality,
I'm afraid of everything.
I believe in dreams. I believe that things happen for a reason. I think I believe
in love.
I love music. I like songs for the meaning. I don't like songs where the music
and words don't match. Why sing a sad song with happy music?
I have some really good friends who I don't think realize how much I love and
appreciate them. My mom is my best friend, I love her to death. I have a boyfriend
who I also do consider my best friend, although we are unbelievably different.
Being eighteen is scary. And it sucks. I have no idea what I want to do with my life
and I make a lot of mistakes. I used to worry a lot about the future, but lately I
just try to live in the moment. Cause my life isn't really that bad. Actually, I kind
of like it.