Monday, March 10, 2008

Just a chance that maybe we'll find, better days

Whew, finally finished my sociology paper. Thank god. Now I'm definitely going to make a cake. We are going to try a french vanilla cake with white chocolate almond frosting - yum! :)
And my boyfriend is home cause there was no work for him today. So thats cool I guess. I mean I like it when he is home, usually, but it makes it harder for me to get things done - like my paper. I'm not sure if he is kind of mad at me anyways. See, my mom and I are very close and talk about everything...so yesterday we got to talking about something and somehow marriage came up and I was just saying again how I don't believe in marriage and that I don't ever want to get married. I think that's my choice and no one else's. Anyways, she disagrees and thinks I will change my mind. I don't remember how it came up but she accidentally said something about the conversation we had and I ended up somewhat having to explain because it sounded weird or something? I don't know. So anyways the point is, now he knows that I'm at least somewhat against marriage - ever.
Oh well. It's cake time. :D