Thursday, April 17, 2008

Only a miracle can save you now, But I'm not sure that miracles happen to people like you

Wow, its like 70 out today! :D :D I love it!
I am though incredibly amused by the fact that even though the weather is amazing, I still saw like five people driving around the parking lot at school looking for closer spaces...umm duh its 70, freaking walk a little ways! Haha, ok so maybe I'm like the only person who purposely parked far away, but whatever.
So the Collective Soul concert was...interesting. It really seemed like most of the people who were there were there to drink. Which made it not as much fun because there were drunk people stumbling everywhere spilling their beer (yeah, I got beer spilled on me..) and then when we left, which was a bit early because it was too hard too see and I was freezing, some homeless guy spent about 10 minutes talking to us before asking for money. It was strange because then when my boyfriend tried to give him like a dollar and some change from his pocket, he was like "well I need five dollars for a sub at this place over there, its the only place!". Yeah freakin' right! I just thought that was odd. But I did actually really like the first opening band - The Whitest Light, they were pretty good.

Anyways happy AWESOME weather! :D