Monday, April 28, 2008

Darkness stirs and wakes imagination, Silently the senses abandon their defences ...

Wow I had a busy weekend. I just started working at an ice cream place and so far I really enjoy it! Anyways between working, spending time with my boyfriend and trying to write final papers, I am tired! At least school ends in about two weeks so that will be out of the way.
Plus my boyfriend's birthday is coming up, and I absolutely had no clue what to make him (as in what kind of cake) for it. Then my amazing mom came into the ice cream place I work at yesterday and suggested that we get him an ice cream cake! I have a feeling that I'll be helping make it...but that could be fun. At least I don't have to worry about going making and hiding a cake for him. Haha.
Well I've got homework to do, and then I have to head to my mom's to do tons of laundry. Fun, fun.

Happy Monday. :D

P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Phantom of the Opera and I also love David Cook...so I thought his performance of "The Music of the Night" last week was amazing!