Thursday, April 10, 2008

And I laugh at myself, as the tears roll down

I had such a weird day. I think I am really starting to miss my best friends. It doesn't help that my boyfriend has been working a ton lately, so I've been a bit lonely. At least if I end up in the Paralegal program next year, I'll probably make some closer friends. I just feel like I can't have the same kinds of friendships as I did with my friends from high school...and I didn't even like high school.
I got my boyfriend a wallet from Fossil for Christmas and now I get e-mails from them. Today I got one about new purses...I never thought to look at Fossil for purses, but they have some cute and not too expensive ones. I like this one and this one too! They are both kind of big though.
Oh and his birthday is coming up. Not a clue what to get him. I thought about getting us an ice cream maker...but I don't know if I would have the patience to use it, I mean when I want ice cream, I want it now! Haha. But I'm sure I'll figure something out.