Monday, February 4, 2008

I got too much me and not enough of you

I'm a HUGE music fan. I love it all - rock, country, pop, blues. I'll listen to just about anything, here's a list of what I've been into lately.



Songs I'm listening to now:

1. Josh Kelley - Two Cups of Coffee. The title to this post is a lyric from this song. I love it. There's also a song called "Hey Katie" on his CD, Special Company for his wife Katherine Heigl. I'd consider him kind of rock like, almost like a mix of Jack Johnson and Daughtry.

2. Michael Cera & Ellen Page - Anyone Else But You. If you haven't seen the movie Juno yet, I HIGHLY recommend it. This song is in the movie at the end, and is a remake of The Moldy Peaches version. It's gorgeous, I love both of their voices and the words are so sweet.

3. 12 Stones - Arms of a Stranger. I love love 12 Stones. Absolutely all of their music...which rare for me to say. I didn't really like "Arms of a Stranger" at first, but I'm really enjoying the beat and the heart in the words. 12 Stones is my favorite "rock" band.

4. Foo Fighters - Stranger Things Have Happened. I like the lyrics and I love the guitar in all of their songs. I also really like the slowness of this song. If you like anything by the Foo Fighters, than you'll probably enjoy this one.

5. Collective Soul - Adored. Who doesn't love Collective Soul? Their music is very relatable. I definitely think this song is too. The way it's sung is beautiful. Amazing song.

6. Chuck Wicks - Stealing Cinderella. Ok, so I've been listening to this one for a while. But I love it. I'm a sucker for cute father/daughter songs.

Guess that's it for now..Time to make a CD for the way to school tomorrow.

xx